Thursday, March 26, 2015

Influenster XO VoxBox Review

I recently received a box of goodies complimentary from Influenster to review. Take a look at my unboxing video below to see what I got. Underneath the video is my review on all of the products I received. If you want me to send you an invite so you can sign up and get free products yourself please leave your email in the comments section below.





Great box filled with great items! See reviews below and check past posts for some more detailed reviews. 

1.) Adore Me:  - We received an email to sign up for Adore Me before the box was sent so we could get some lingerie before Valentines Day. The lingerie is super cute, well made, and affordable. Check out my detailed blog post for more information.

2.) Tide Pods plus Febreze: $4.99/12 Count - I already loved Tide Pods but I love the scent that Febreze added and how long it lasted on my clothes after washing. I have a detailed blog post on this product detailing more information.

3.) Skinfix Hand Repair Cream: $10 for 1 oz- I thought that this cream was super expensive for what it is worth. I do not have Eczema or any other skin issues I just get dry skin in the winter. I liked the product but not enough that I would pay this much for it. Plus, I disliked the smell.

4.) Colgate Optic White Toothbrush with whitening pen: $14.99 - This is a great toothbrush that I have tried in the past! It does a great job reaching and cleaning your teeth and the whitening pen does a great job whitening. I also always see coupons in the newspaper for this product so you can get a deal on it often! My only concern was when I put the brush in a cup the excess water for the brush head leaked down as it normally does but it seemed to gunk up where the whitening pen comes apart. Therefore, I keep this brush laying down.

5.) Colgate Optic White Express White Toothpaste: $3.99-4.99 - I loved this toothpaste! I have used the original optic white toothpaste in the past but felt that this one does do a much better job at keeping teeth clean and therefore whiter. I will continue to use.

6.) John Frieda Frizz Ease Beyond Smooth Collection: $9.99 - I have always been a fan of Frizz Ease and I love this new collection. Hair is so easy to brush through when using all three products (Shampoo, Conditioner, and primer) together.

7.) Lands End: Influenster also sent out a gift code for $25 off a $100 purchase at Landsend.com. I am recently unemployed so I did not have enough disposable income to purchase clothes and take a part of this deal. I did post the link on social media so I hope some of you got some great deals!


Overall this was a great box. I felt that this box was more focused on the web than some other boxes but I am okay with that. 



If you have any further questions on any of the products listed above feel free to leave them in the comments section below and I will do my best to answer them. Once again, if you want to sign up for Influenster to get free boxes leave your email below and I will send you an invite. 

2 comments: