Sunday, March 22, 2015

Tide PODS Plus Febreze Review


I have always been a Tide Girl. I have tried other detergent brands but always go back to Tide since it works best at making clothes look and smell clean. Even though Tide may be more expensive than other brands I would rather my clothes smell fresh and be clean than having to throw them back in the wash. However, Tide goes on sale very often and also releases many coupons both online and in the newspapers.

Influenster sent me a package of the new Tide Pods plus Febreze to try out. I have used Tide pods before so I knew how easy they were to pop into the washer (no measuring or mess required). I am a huge fan of these new ones with Febreze since my clothes are now smelling extra clean.

The scent added by febreze is noticeable all day long but not obnoxious. If you forget to wear perfume it is no big deal because when you walk by someone they can definitely smell the Febreze but do not worry you do not smell like bathroom spray!

I love this product and will continue to use it. If you are already a Tide Pod lover than you will love this product. If you are not than I am sure you will love how clean your clothes smell compared to some other (cheaper) brands.



I received a sample to test from Influenster but all opinions are my own. If you would like to check out what Influenster is about or sign up to receive free products to test out yourself: influenster.com


No comments:

Post a Comment