Friday, March 20, 2015

Adore Me VIP Experience Review

AdoreMe is a lingerie website that I was introduced to from Influenster for participating in their XO Voxbox. I was able to get a really cute set for free in order to review the product and service. 


I loved what I chose and not just because I got it for free. It is sexy and high quality and it is something that I would have paid for with my own money. I got the Jacquelyn Push Up Set (pictured) which is available on the site for $39.95 but you can get your first set of lingerie *your choice* for only $25 using this link.

Using the link above will sign you up for a VIP. If you sign up for the site as a VIP you always get a $10 discount than if you just purchase as a guest each time. You also get every 6th set that you purchase free. 

What I love most about the VIP membership other than the great discounts is that it is always free shipping and returns. You also DO NOT have to purchase every month but if you do want to skip a month you most log into your account between the first and fifth of every month otherwise you will get charged and it will just be a store credit in your account until you want to make a purchase.

The only thing that I dislike about the membership is the cancellation policy. It says on the site that in order to cancel your membership you have to call. I really wish there was a way to just do it on the site. For me personally calling is a hassle so if I ever end up cancelling I will probably email customer service and tell them that. Other than this one improvement that they can make I really love the lingerie and the service and recommend checking them out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment