Saturday, March 28, 2015

March 2015 Popsugar Must Have Box Review & Unboxing

Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)







The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!






The items in the box:

1.) Bliss Micromagic Microdermabrasion Treatment: I love getting skincare products so getting this in the box was great for me! They have also not had a scrub like this in the box before so that is cool! Value: $48

2.) Greenmarket Purveying Co. The Archivist Lemon+Cucumber Reed Diffuser Kit: Usually I do not use diffusers so I was planning on giving this away but it smells so good (you can smell it without it being open) and I love the lemon scent so I am keeping it! Value: $20

3.) Samudra Pink Pina Zip Pouch: This is a pouch for the beach and pool that is made of plastic so your items do not get wet. Honestly, I bring a bag and traveled for most of my childhood (not so much anymore) and never had a problem with my stuff getting wet so this is completely unnecessary for me. Also, for them to claim this is a $40 item kind of makes me mad since they could have included something else. $40

4.) Knock Knock What to Pack Pad: This is cute but totally unnecessary for me once again since I no longer travel. Even so with this day in age you can download an app or a computer document that would do the same thing. Just a waste of paper and space for me. $7

5.) Wet Brush The Squirt: We received a full size Wet Brush in a previous box (this is a mini brush). I did like the brush so I will be keeping and using this one. I am not upset that they repeated this brand since I will once again get use of it. It is very gentle on the hair! $4.99

6.) Halfpops Halfpopped Popcorn: I love Popcorn though this does not really taste like popcorn for those who do not. It was a nice treat even though the bag was tiny. $1.69

7.) Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara & POREfessional: These are two small samples. I am always happy to get Benefit cosmetics, though since the food item was small I wish at least one of these items was full sized. Nonetheless they will get used. Price Unknown, sample sizes.

So far this year January was great. February and March had a few good items but both boxes did not impress me like other Popsugar boxes. Also the values seem to be getting lower so hopefully this is just a fluke. I will not unsubscribe because I usually love these boxes so hopefully April will be great!


Total value of the box: $121.68 (not including the 2 small benefit samples)

To sign up go here: http://bit.ly/YU08Fl

No comments:

Post a Comment