Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel Off Review


I received a Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel off mask in the Refresh VoxBox from Influenster. This was my first time trying a peel off mask and I loved how easy it was to use and peel off!

The mask comes in a packet and is a thick oily texture. You rub the whole amount contained in the package over your face. Make sure to spread evenly! In 15-20 minutes you can peel the mask right off!

I personally loved the smell of this mask but the Honey smell does linger for hours after peeling off the mask so be forewarned! My face feels super smooth and my pores feel like they can actually breathe! I left the mask on 17 minutes. It was easy to pull off of most of my face but for some reason it was not enough time to dry on my cheeks so it was most difficult to take off there. Next time I would leave it on 20-25 minutes. Be careful not to get the mask too close to your hair line because it does hurt taking it off if you get a little up there!

If you are allergic to bees or just do not like the smell of Honey the #MJPeelOffs come in a lot of different varieties. Check out the Montagne Jeunesse website to see all they have to offer! You can also check them out online on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.


I received a sample to test from Influenster but all opinions are my own. If you would like to check out what Influenster is about or sign up to receive free products to test out yourself: influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment