Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Review: Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair Shampoo, Conditioner, and Argon Oil Hair Mask


I was recently sent the Arvazallia Advanced Hair Care system for review. I love trying new Beauty Products so I could not wait to test this line out!


These products are designed to help repair hair that is damaged from heat styling, chemicals, and coloring and they all include Argon Oil and Macadamia Oil.

Personally, I can not tell if these products do improve the condition of your hair or not BUT I can tell that my hair is shinier and has a little more bounce to it than it did before using so it must have helped somehow.

Both the shampoo and the conditioner smell amazing but if you want a lot of lather you must use a lot of this shampoo. Using only a quarter size does not lather as well as other shampoos that I have tried. However, I do love that the shampoo is sulfate free and paraben free. The less chemicals the better! 

I felt that the mask really nourished by hair and even though it was thick it was easy to rinse out! 

For me the price is a little steep to purchase at this time, $17.99 each for the shampoo and the conditioner and $16.99 for the hair mask. All prices include free shipping if you are an Amazon prime member. If you are not on a strict budget for Beauty products I highly suggest checking this line out. 

As always if you have any questions feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer. You can also check out their website for further information.



No comments:

Post a Comment