Monday, March 16, 2015

Influenster Refresh VoxBox Review

I recently received a box of goodies complimentary from Influenster to review. Take a look at my unboxing video below to see what I got. Underneath the video is my review on all of the products I received. If you want me to send you an invite so you can sign up and get free products yourself please leave your email in the comments section below.




I love that this box had a mix of everything! All the items in the box I was excited to try!


1.) Beanitos Chips: $3.49 - The two flavors that came in the box were Nacho Cheese and Restaurant Style. I love that these chips are non-GMO and have no preservatives. They are also Gluten Free. I am always looking for healthier snack options. I loved the Nacho Cheese chips with Salsa. For me the Restaurant Style just needed a little bit more salt.

2.) Covergirl UltraSmooth Foundation: $12.99-$16.99 - I loved that this was a full coverage foundation and that it has Olay serum it in for a smooth finish. It also comes with an applicator to help achieve the smooth finish. The applicator feels a little weird a first (I usually use a beauty blender) but you do get used to it.

3.) L'Occitane Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream: $5 (8ml) $28(50ml)- I did love this cream though it did not last me longer than a month so I can not really elaborate on long term results. However for the short term my skin felt very soft and it kept oil at bay. This cream also has a lovely baby powder smell.

4.) Orgain Certified Organic Nutritional Shakes: $3-$4 - I was REALLY surpised at how good this shake was. I picked up the Vanilla flavor and had it after a work out. No, it did not taste like a fribble but it had a slight sweet milk taste and even though it was not frozen it did have somewhat of a shake texture. I enjoyed it!

5.) Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques: $1.49 - I tried the Manuka Honey Peel Off masque and they were not kidding it has a very strong Honey Smell. I loved how clean my face felt after using the mask. I used it for the suggested time on the package but next time I would keep it on longer. It was not completely dry on my cheeks and therefore was hard to peel off there. See my detailed blog post for more information.

6.) Skinnygirl Tasty Nutrtion Bar: 5 for $5 - I can not tell you how much I loved the Chocolate Peanut Butter with Sea Salt flavor and will for sure be picking more up. 

7.) Listerine Pocketpaks: $1.40 - These paks are so small they will fit anywhere even in a really small pocket. These work wonders at keeping your breath fresh and you can easily sneak one as they melt in your mouth fast!

8.) Dentek Fun Flossers/Dentek Comfort Clean Floss Picks: $1.39-$3.39- I preferred the Comfort Clean Floss picks only because I felt that the Fun flossers did not have enough room to floss well. I did like the flavors the fun flossers had though. I loved how well the Comfort Clean picks clean between my teeth!


I was very happy with the products in this box. Of course I loved some products more than others but I did not dislike any products in this box. I would use all of these products again.

If you have any further questions on any of the products listed above feel free to leave them in the comments section below and I will do my best to answer them. Once again, if you want to sign up for Influenster to get free boxes leave your email below and I will send you an invite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment