Friday, May 1, 2015

Neutrogena Naturals Wipe for Water Challenge


I received the Neutrogena Naturals Voxbox from Influnester and was challenged to take the Wipe for Water Challenge.

If you are unfamiliar with the Wipe for Water Challenge Neutrogena teamed up with The Nature Conservancy to support water conservation and donate up to $50,000. With the challenge you can pledge to wash your face (without water) for up to 7 days. They are only at 52% of reaching their goal at the moment so please visit the Wipe for Water website to pledge. You do not need to use Neutrogena wipes to pledge--you can use other wipes or even cleansing waters. 

I was able to go two days with just washing my face with wipes! However, I have also cut down from washing my face from twice a day with water to just once a day with cleanser and water and using wipes in the morning. My face still feels just as clean and refreshed as it did when I was using just cleanser and water.

See how long you can go and how much water you can save and leave your results below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment