Wednesday, May 20, 2015

May Popsugar Must Have Box Review & Unboxing!

Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)








The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!








The items in the box:

1.) Sisters of Los Angeles Surf Sand Love Beach Towel: Like most people I do not need anymore beach towels but this one is just so stinking cute! It has yellow and white stripes and says "Surf Sand Love" in blue. We have never received a Beach Towel in a box before so I love it! Value: $40

2.) Middle Kingdom Mini Plum Vase in Coral Red: This is a cute mini vase. I do not know if I will personally use it but I will try. I have seen photos where some people have put some nice looking fake flowers in it. I am the worst decorator but it is something I need to work on. Value: $20

3.) Kitsch Tri'd & True Y-Shaped Necklace: This necklace has a triangle charm on it. It is not the cutest piece of jewelry we have received in a box but I will still wear it. $32

4.) Sage & Row Bare Shave Cream: I love that they included a shave cream since it is a different type of beauty product than what they normally include. I have yet to try it out but have heard good things. $17

5.) Batiste Dry Shampoo: You can never go wrong with having an extra dry shampoo around and I have heard good things about this one! $4

6.) Hammond's Candies McCraw's Flat Taffy: I am not a huge taffy person but this is actually pretty good. It gets stuck to your teeth though so I end up only having a little at a time. $1



I felt that they had a great selection of products this month! They covered most of the basis (they left out entertainment but they usually do). I felt they could have added more value in the Food Department though since they only included they $1 Taffy. However, I enjoyed the box since they included useful products that they do not normally have in the boxes. Even though I would not rank it in my top 5 I still consider it a GREAT box!


Total value of the box: $114.00 

To sign up go here: http://bit.ly/YU08Fl

No comments:

Post a Comment