Monday, May 4, 2015

Review: Neutrogena Nautrals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes


Influenster sent me a package of the Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes to test out.


I have been using wipes for years but mostly in addition to (and not in place of) cleanser. Neutrogena has a challenge going on and has partnered with The Nature Conservancy to get people to use less water and to wash their face with only these face wipes (no water needed). I have written a blog post on this challenge so be sure to check it out!

I have been using these wipes for weeks now and I love them! I have not completely given up using water but instead of washing with water and cleanser twice a day I use just the wipes in the morning and use cleanser in the evening. This is at least using half of the water that I used to when cleansing my face.

These wipes smell good and the scent is not too overbearing! They also remove eye makeup like its nobody's business and you do not have to rub too hard and irritate your eyes! 

These wipes can be purchased wherever Neutrogena products are sold and are only around $7 a package (25 count). Neutrogena always has coupons in the newspaper so if you can grab these on sale and use a coupon I am sure you can stock up on them for less than $5 a pack! They are made from naturally-derived fibers and are NOT tested on animals! 

You can check out the product page for more detailed information.

@Neutrogena @Influenster #WipeforWater #contest

I received a sample to test from Influenster but all opinions are my own. If you would like to check out what Influenster is about or sign up to receive free products to test out yourself: influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment