Monday, April 27, 2015

Wonka Randoms Gummy Review


I love fruit snacks/fruit flavored candies and recently got to try out the Wonka Randoms and they were so good!

I would say they taste like a mix between a fruit snack and a candy. Eat sparingly since they are a candy but they are a nice treat! There are over 70 different shapes, 7 different fruit flavors, and 3 gummy candy textures!

Some of the gummies are filled with juice and others are not. I really love that there are so many different flavors in the bag so you never get bored!

If you are looking for a new candy to try I recommend trying these. You can also check out this link for more product information and nutrition information.


I was sent these FREE samples from Smiley 360 for testing purposes. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment