Saturday, May 23, 2015

May 2015 Birchbox Review & Unboxing

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)











Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 4/5. Even though I received a full size item the other samples were pretty small, and one was a perfume. I like the box and am not unhappy with it but do not want to rank it as one of my favorites. 





Inside the box is:

1.) Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Day Tint | Every sample that I have received from Dr. Jart has been great, including this one. This is a day tint but it has the coverage of a BB Cream so you do not need much else just some concealer on trouble spots. Even though it is a tiny tube you can get quite a few uses out of it. Full size, $48

2.) Harvey Prince Sea Salt Texturizing Mist | I chose this as my sample product for two reasons: I love Harvey Prince and I do not have a product like this. I have not yet tried this out but I am sure I will not be disappointed. Full size, $22

3.) Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel | I have so many moisturizing type products that I am not going to open this yet but I love trying new skincare products so I am excited and will eventually use it. Full Size, $24

4.)  ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick | Full size product! Woohoo! Plus I love the ModelCo brand. I like this lipstick because it is a shade I do not have, it is like a burgundy brown type shade. Full Size, $6.66 (Sold in a pack of three for $20)

5.)  English Laundry Notting Hill Femme| This is a woodsy scent and I am not a huge fan but I do not hate it.  Full Size, $90




Is this box worth $10: Yes. The full size lipstick amounts for more than half of the cost of the box.
Is this box worth my $10Yes. I am happy with the selection of products in the box.


Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment