Thursday, May 28, 2015

TOM [Time of the Month] May Box Review

Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)









TomBox is a monthly subscription box which sends you 1 time of the month item, 3 beauty items, and 2 jewelry item each month for $16. They also send candy in the fall/winter but in the spring/summer this is substituted by an extra beauty item. You fill out a beauty/jewelry questionnaire so that those items are tailored to fit your profile and you choose the brand you want for the time of the month item. You can double the amount of beauty/jewelry items for an additional $6. 

Venus razors can be added to your box and you can also choose to NOT get a time of the month item in the boxes by signing up for the No Flow box if you just want beauty and jewelry items!

I loved the items in the box (both the selection of the actual item and the brands) and I also love how customized you can get with the boxes. The only thing I wish the box hard was a card describing what is in your box. Most subscription boxes have that but this one did not. 

This is the double box.


I have taken pictures of each item and tried to give you the best information I can. 


The items in the box:


For the time of the month item I chose the Always Brand.
FULL SIZE- This package retails for about $3.50

FULL SIZE- Ciga Los Angeles Sparkle Shadow. 
I could not find information about this online.
I do not use loose shadows so I will gift this.

FULL SIZE- Eyebrow Brush
No brand information on package. 

FULL SIZE- Cargo Jet Lag Concealer - $30
This concealer clicks up but it is a great brand!

FULL SIZE- Bellapierre Cosmetics Lip & Cheek Stain- $9.50
Very buildable! Love it! Can be used lightly or dramatically.

FULL SIZE- Cailyn Line Fix Gel Eyeliner- $21
Comes with its own brush. 

Sample Size- Sampar Masque 

Sample Size- Coolway Glow Oil Treatment.

These two Jewelry pieces are nice low cost pieces. 
Do not know the brand or cost. 


Since a few of the items did not have brand information I can not even begin to estimate the value of the box but it is well over the cost of the box considering that this box costs $22 and the full size items are pretty pricey. I love the selection and the amount of products you get!

Visit the TomBox website to sign up or learn more about the boxes!




TomBox sent me a complimentary box for review. All opinions are my own and I do not recommend any products or services that I would not use myself. No other compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment