Monday, May 12, 2014

May 2014 Birchbox Review & Unboxing

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)









Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 5/5. I love the Beauty Protector brand so to have a Shampoo and Conditioner from them makes this box. I also love the color of the Lip Crayon they gave us.








Inside the box is:

1.) Beauty Protector Shampoo & Conditoner | These are listed as 2 separate samples on the card. I am listing them together here because I have the same thing to say about both of them. I loved getting these products. I love the smell and they work great.  Full size, $21.95

2.)  LAQA & Co Sheer Lip Lube Pencil | Great size item and I love the color and the feel of the lip pencil. It goes on a bit sheer but is very build-able. Full size, $18

3.) Supergoop! Everyday SPF 30 with Cellular Response Technology | Not an exciting item to get (I have so many sunscreens at the moment!) but obviously something I will get use out of. I do not know what Cellular Response Technology is, but it is water resistant. Full Size, $19

4.)  32 Oral Care Effervescent Breath Crystals with IsoVoxy | Not too excited to get these. They are supposed to make your breath feel and smell fresher but I have heard reviews both ways. I will check them out though. Full Size, $9.99-29.50







Is this box worth $10: Yes, the lip pencil itself is worth almost the price of the box.
Is this box worth my $10: Yes. I love 3 of the items, 1 I will use, and the other just not too excited for. Either way to be disappointed in only 1 item in the box is worth it.

Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment