Monday, May 26, 2014

Influenster Go VoxBox Review



I recently received a box of goodies complimentary from Influenster to review. Take a look at my unboxing video below to see what I got. Underneath the video is my review on all of the products I received. If you want me to send you an invite so you can sign up and get free products yourself please leave your email in the comments section below.





They had a nice variety of items in the box which I was excited to try. I loved some products more than others and will detail all of the items below. 

1.) PROFOOT Triad Orthotic: $10.49 - I love these. I highly suggest these shoe inserts if your feet are achy or your back hurts by the end of the day. They are so comfortable I do not even notice them and my feet feel much better after a long day of work.

2.) PROFOOT Pedi-Rock: $8.99 - This is a foot file to make your feet much softer. It can be used wet or dry though I prefer it wet since it is much softer on the feet and does not feel like I am filing the bottom.

3.) Playtex Sport Fresh Balance- $3.99-$4.99 - I have always been a user of Playtex Products. These were no disappointment, unlike some other brands that are hard to get out of the applicator! 

4.) Blue Diamond Fruit Flavored Almonds- $3.19 - I received the Blueberry flavor and I LOVED them. They tasted very much like Blueberries and I loved the sweetness. These will be a go to snack for me for now on.

5.) Muller Greek Corner Yogurt- $1.29 - I picked up the Strawberry flavor and enjoyed it. I loved how you could just flip the corner with the Strawberry juice and it pours right into the yogurt. It tasted great though after mixed in I felt like there could have been a bit more of Strawberry juice to make it better.

6.) Aqua Spa Relax Body Creme- $9.99 - I loved the Lavender smell. It made me feel more relaxed and the scent lasted on my body longer than some other lotions. 

7.) I also received the Vitamin Shoppe Jaxx Shaker Cup and the Vitamin Shoppe Fit N Full Protein Shakes which for some reason are not listed on the product card that I received inside the box. These are not products that I would go out and buy but if you are into shakes I hugely recommend the Jaxx Shaker Cup. It made mixing the shake so much easier and it had the measurements right on the side. I am not a huge fan of all of the unknown ingredients in these shakes but if I were to recommend based on flavor alone I would recommend the French Vanilla and the Swiss Chocolate but NOT the Fresh Berries. If you would like a more elaborate review on the shakes feel free to check out my video below.



All in all this was a great box and I was happy with more of the items than I thought I would be. I was afraid the box would be like a Bulu Box with very healthy items inside and usually I am not a huge fan of supplements so I was glad to see that it was not filled with them. 

If you have any further questions on any of the products listed above feel free to leave them in the comments section below and I will do my best to answer them. Once again, if you want to sign up for Influenster to get free boxes leave your email below and I will send you an invite. 



No comments:

Post a Comment