Saturday, May 3, 2014

Review: Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Beverage and Coffee Glasses




You all know I am a huge fan of the Ozeri brand. I not only like their products because they function well but I also love the style their products bring. The Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Glasses are not different.

The unique style makes me feel like I am drinking something from an expensive restaurant or hotel. These glasses will be present at any future dinner parties I throw also which will impress my guests!

Other than the design, the functionality of these glasses is amazing. The glasses are heat and shatter resistant and they are microwave, dishwasher, and freezer safe. Yes, you can put them in the freezer! They look like a regular glass but they are actually made out of borosilicate glass (which is what makes them heat and shatter resistant).

My favorite feature of the glasses however is that they keep your hands cool when you have a hot beverage inside and they keep your cold drink free of condensation. This means no more burning my hand when carrying tea, and no more damaging rings on my computer desk!

You can purchase a pack of two glasses on Amazon for $19.95. Time to throw out those scratched up glasses and get your hands on some really stylish ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment