Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Review: Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


If you have an itchy or dry scalp I definitely recommend this product. My scalp has been very upset since the weather here goes from 50 to 80 and back to 50 this time of the year. I used the product and I noticed less flakes (I do not typically suffer from dandruff but a few flakes here and there) and my hair felt much more moisturized. 

It lathered just as well as any other shampoo. It smelled pretty good but the scent was not strong like other shampoos. I guess this could be a pro or a con depending on how much fragrance you want in your shampoo.

Not only does my scalp feel and look a lot better but this softened my hair also. I recommended this shampoo for anybody especially in months where the seasons are changing.

You can purchase a 7.4 fl oz bottle on Amazon for $23 with free shipping.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment