Monday, May 12, 2014

May 2014 Popsugar Must Have Box Review & Unboxing


Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)














The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!.







The items in the box:

1.) Smell Bent St. Tropez Dispenser:This is a nice sweet beachy smelling perfume. It is a blend of jasmine and coconuts and I love it. This will be my go to summer scent this year! Value: $45

2.) Zing Anything Citrus Zinger: This is such a useful item that I did not have. I am loving this. This has already made me drink more water and I have always been interested in being able to have a fruity taste to my water. Value: $17

3.) Kerry Cassill Eye Mask:This is a cute but simple eye mask. I may or may not use/need this but I guess it is useful to have if I do and does not take up too much space to keep on hand. $24

4.) Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Pool Boy Nail Lacquer: We will have to see how good the formula is but the color looks very pretty in the bottle. $10

5.) Tone it Up Workout DVD:This is my least favorite item in the box. I just have no use for this. I do Insanity and am happy with that workout. $15

6.) Hi I'm Skinny Sticks Multi-Grain Sweet Onion: The food items in the Popsugar Boxes are usually on the healthier side but taste is not compromised in this snack! These are SO good! And they gave us a big bag! $4



Finally, Popsugar is back at creating GREAT boxes. This is one of my favorite boxes yet from them. I will use most of the items in the box and even the ones I will not use are still quality items for the box. It was nice to receive items that we do not typically get like a perfume and water bottle. I love getting home items. 


Total value of the box: $115

To sign up go here: http://popsu.gr/THB

No comments:

Post a Comment