Friday, September 27, 2013

Ultra Sleeves™ Clear, Disposable, Protective Sleeve for tablets Review


I was given the opportunity to try out Ultra Sleeves™ Clear, Disposable, Protective Sleeve for tablets. I tested the sleeves out on my iPad 4 and thought they were great to use on my iPad when I bring it to work. 

I am constantly checking my email on my breaks at work. I also have to eat on my break so my greasy fingers are usually touching the iPad. Of course, I already have a Zagg Shield on it, but it does not protect my iPad if I spill anything on it!

Even though I do not have any kids it is nice to have a pack of these on hand in case I want to bring my iPad to the pool or a get together where I am afraid that something may spill on it. I found these very convenient (no washing, just toss and use a new one) and they are affordable. 

The benefits of using these Disposable sleeves are:
  • Fits 2nd, 3rd, & 4th generation iPads; FDA Approved Formulation
  • Water resistant; made with exclusive anti-static formulation to better protect electronics
  • Great for picnics, the beach, airplanes, bathrooms, kitchens or around the kids
  • No effect on Wi-fi or 4G reception
  • Dual adjustable adhesive closures for added security

If you are interested in the sleeves you can get a 10 pack on Amazon for $11.99: http://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Clear-Disposable-Protective-Sleeves/dp/B0095JN01I/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=ARS9B4HSXUA37.

To learn more about the company and the product visit:  http://www.ultra-sleeves.com/aboutus.html 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment