Friday, September 6, 2013

Product Review: Qoileez!



Qoileez are fashion accessories that you can pretty much use on anything you can fit them on. You can purchase them on the Qoileez website for $4.99 for a pack of 7 or $7.99 for a pack of 14. All you have to do is stretch and twirl them around any of your favorite products to jazz them up.

I am both not creative and not a good decorator so this product made it so easy for me to make my items look much fancier than they actually are. I have these cute little cat salt and pepper shakers. I added the Qoileez around their necks to imitate collars.



I also put them on my Margarita glasses which I will be using for a party soon. This will make it much easier in figuring out who's glass is who's!!


Some other ideas for the use of Qolieez are on pencil and pens, hair accessories, on your key chain, or to be used in arts and crafts projects. If you have any interesting ideas for using this product feel free to let me know in the comments below!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment