Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Morning Commute - Ebook Short Story Review



Finally a story that is not only hilarious but is also very relateable. I love a story that makes me laugh, but then afterwards I think how unrealistic it was. I know we all have been cut off by other drivers, and have been the other driver ourselves, and this is why this story is so humorous.

The story is kind of predictable. I had a guess a few pages in what was going to happen, and it did. Nonetheless, the story still held my attention. I wish the story was longer, I would have loved to hear what happened after the character's presentation. How did her actions on the road affect her life?

I would love to read another story from author Scott Zavoda. I am personally not a person who likes wordy books and the language in this story was down to earth and easy going which is another reason why I loved it so much. Check out the book on Amazon!

If you have the chance I highly suggest reading this story. It takes less than 10 minutes of your time to read, and I can guarantee you will be chuckling by the end of it.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment