Thursday, November 7, 2013

Book Review | Job Interview by Naija Job Hunt


In August I had the opportunity to review an E-book on How to Keep a Job. Recently, I was sent another E-book from the same company, Naija Job Hunt. This time around the E-book was focused on Job Interviews.

I must say that this E-book was much more interesting and helpful to read. Not only was there more information in the book (about 9 more pages) but it also gave some really helpful information. 

Most of the information in the E-book were tips that I have already been using for a while (I have been job hunting for the past 4 years) but I loved the interviews that they had with those who knew a lot about hiring. 

If you are going on interviews regularly or plan to do so in the near future, I recommend taking a look at this E-book. With it only being 13 pages long it will not take up too much of your time.

To read this E-book along with How to Keep a Job visit Naija Job Hunt and click on the Career Tips tab. 

What are you best tips for job interviews? Any success of failure stories? Leave them below! 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment