Monday, November 11, 2013

November 2013 Birchbox Unboxing and Review

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)










Overall thoughts: This is one of my favorite boxes in a while. I am going to have to give it a 5/5. There was six products total, can't get better than that! The only thing I would have changed about the box is that my "extra" was one chocolate covered pretzel stick while some others had a full size chocolate bar. I personally would have loved the chocolate bar! But just to make things fair they should have included the full size pretzel pack (which is a pack of 5, not a pack of 1).




Inside the box is:

1.) AYRES Midnight Tango Body Butter | This is what I call a deluxe size sample! I cannot wait to try the product, it smells pretty good! Including a Body Butter in the winter time is perfect.  Full size, $28

2.)  Eyeko Black Magic Mascara | Another Deluxe size sample (or some may consider it full size for a Birchbox anyway)! It comes with a nice curved wand! Full size, $24

3.) Joie Folle de Joie eau de Parfum | You know that I am never excited for perfume samples, however I am not too upset to receive it in the box since I got so many good products! Full Size, $98

4.) WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask | I used this mask last night and loved it! It made my skin feel very soft after using it. I just hope it does not dry out since the top is just a foil.  Full Size, $42

5.) Wei Pomegranate Buffing Beads | These are just two foil packets but I loved the product. I used one today (you mix it in with your own cleanser) and I feel it helped declog my skin pretty well.  Full Size, $20

5.) Fatty Sundays Chocolate Covered Pretzels | Like I said previously I think the Lifestyle extra was not done fairly this time around. Some people only received 1 chocolate covered pretzel or 1 chocolate covered chip while others received a FULL Size Ghirardelli Chocolate Bar or 3 Tea Bags. In terms of the taste of the chocolate covered pretzel it was good but I would not purchase it.   Full Size, $6.95 for a pack of 5.




Is this box worth $10: Not only were there some really good sized samples but the box included 6 items where normally the box only includes 5 or sometimes even 4 so yes it is worth at least $10.
Is this box worth my $10: I will use every item in the box, which is sometimes not the case, and I like most of the products sizes so yes I am happy with what I got for my $10. Just hoping next month I get the chocolate bar :)

Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment