Friday, November 15, 2013

Review: Organic Matcha- Green Tea Powder By KissMe Organics







I recently tried out the Organic Matcha by KissMe Organics. I am trying to eat healthier but do not like the taste of a lot of healthier snacks out there. This product excited me because you can mix it in with other ingredients. I tried out a few recipes that KissMe Organics recommend and though some were better than others I did like these more healthier alternatives better than ones I have tried in the past.


Organic Green Tea Matcha provides you with more energy throughout the day and provides you with 137x more antioxidants than you get from drinking green tea. It is also said to improve you skin (but I can not tell if my skin has changed from the few times I have used this product but I assume over time you will be able to tell!)

The first thing I made was the Matcha Oreo Cheesecake. I felt this was a safe choice taste wise. Well, I was right. These tasted delicious. My friends were also fans, this may be a dessert that I will repeat for Thanksgiving!

The second thing I made was Matcha Butter Cookies. These were also delicious but I did feel they did not taste as good as say the dough you buy from Pillsbury but they are A LOT healthier so I can not complain too much.

For those of you who are health conscious you should check this item out, and even for those of you who want to incorporate healthier items into your diet then this is a good starting point.

I want to know what you have made using Matcha. I need some ideas so leave them below!

You can order this product on Amazon for $25 (on sale, usually $39.99). The product came quickly with the standard shipping and was packaged in a padded envelope and there were no packaging issues. 






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment