Friday, November 1, 2013

Wantable October Beauty Box



Wantable offers a monthly box (you can choose between a beauty box, an intimates box, or an accessories box) with three to five full sized items in each box. They also offer special holiday boxes. You can buy a one time box for $40 or subscribe to a monthly subscription for $36 per month.  You are able to skip a month or cancel anytime! 

I had the opportunity to choose a box to review. I decided to chose the makeup box since I am a makeup girl more than anything. My box came with 4 full sized beauty items and one sample item.




The items in my box (shown above) included:

-  Darla Makeup Peepers Eyeshadow in Tiny Tooter | $18
- JAPONESQUE Angled Foundation Brush | $24.50
-  Girlactik Beauty Chic Shine Star Silver | $18
-  Beauty For Real True Color Lip Cream Barely There | $22
- Sample of Lise Watier Ombre Souffle Supreme Eyeshadows | $0

Total Value: $82.50

As you can tell the items more than compensate for the price you pay for the box. If you find yourself buying Boutique Brand Makeup Products often than this is the box for you! If not, than you can treat yourself to boxes a few times a year to try out new high end products. 

My favorite thing about this box is that you can tell them the products you want to receive and the products you do not want to receive  For instance, I marked "Dislike" for Brows, Nail Polish, and Lash Product so I will never receive those products in any of my boxes unless I update them to my "Love" or "Like" list!

So far my favorite products have been the Beauty For Real Lip Cream, the Foundation Angle Brush, and the sample of the Lise Watier Eyeshadows. I have found that the foundation brush allows me to reach harder to reach places that my regular foundation brush can not reach!

Visit the Wantable website if you are interested in signing up or learning more. 

Check out my unboxing video below to see what the products look like and if you have received one of these boxes make sure you leave a video or picture in the comments so I can check it out!







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment