Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Stitch Fix Review & Unboxing!



 I received my Stitch Fix yesterday and I really did love the service. You pay $20 for a stylist to pick and ship some clothes out to you. If you like and want to purchase any of the clothes that $20 will be applied to the order. If you like all 5 items that they send to you and purchase all five you will also get an additional 25% off. Whatever you do not want just send back in their pre-paid package.

Watch my unboxing video below to see everything I got. I decided to keep the Blazer and the Jeans! I will be happy until the credit card bill comes since it was a total of $146.00! I have not bought any clothes lately though so it was worth it in my opinion.




Sign up to get a Fix! https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3255644

No comments:

Post a Comment