Wednesday, August 28, 2013

"How to Keep A Job" Book Review






I was sent a digital copy of the book "How to Keep a Job" from Naija Job Hunt to review. While the content was interesting to read it was also very simple. The book was only four pages long, not including the cover page or the thank you page.

I would love for them to add to this book. They could successfully add to the book by having more tips on how to keep a job, getting into more details on each of the tips, and possibly expanding on how to get a job so that you are able to keep a job!

All the tips that were mentioned I have heard before:

TIP #1: Cultivate A Willing Attitude
TIP #2: Be Co-operative
TIP #3: Don’t Gossip
TIP #4: Be Punctual
TIP #5: Be Honest

The tip that is most important in my eyes is Don't Gossip. I feel that all of the other tips are no brainers, but the Don't Gossip tip is very important to learn early on in a job. Many of your co-workers will gossip, and you have to be careful who you share information with as it may get back to your bosses.

What are your best job tips? I'd love to hear them, comment below!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment