Friday, January 2, 2015

December 2014 Birchbox Review & Unboxing

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)








Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 4/5. The nail polish is full size and even though most of the samples are small there are 7 samples in this box! I received a Ruffian nail polish in the last box though so I could use a break from getting them. I think I have about four of them in total.





Inside the box is:

1.) Davines Replumping Superactive | I have not tried this yet. I do not really need this product but will still try it. It is a great size for a Birchbox sample. It claims to make hair looking thicker and shinier.  Full size, $39.50

2.)  Davines Replumping Shampoo and Conditioner Duo | These are to coincide with the previous product. Likewise, I have not tried them yet as I will use them all together but they are supposed to have the same benefits as the Superactive Serum. Full size, $25.50

3.) Manna Kadar Lip Locked | This lip primer, stain, and gloss is actually really pigmented and a very pretty color. Love it. Full Size, $24

4.)  Ruffian Nail Lacquer in Ruffian Red | Such a pretty color but do I really need another plain red nail polish? Not really. I will use it but it does not excite me. Full Size, $10

5.)  SeaRX Anti-Wrinkle Facial Lift Treatment Serum | I do not need an anti-wrinkle product but I will try it. It is always good to prevent wrinkles. Sample size is too small to form an opinion on it though. Full Size, $34

6.)  Vasanti Cosmetics Kajal Extreme Intense Eye Pencil- Rose Gold | This is such a pretty liner! It is very festive for the holidays but also any time of the year! Full Size, $18





Is this box worth $10: YES! The nailpolish alone pays for the box (again!)
Is this box worth my $10: Yes. Not the most exciting box for me but I am in love with the rose gold eyeliner and the Manna Kadar Lip Locked. The other samples I could do without but would still use the nail polish making it worth my $10.

Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment