Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Review: New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C Serum Review


I am always open to trying new beauty products. The most recent trend of products I have tried is facial serums. While I have hated some and liked others I have hardly loved any. One recent serum that I have tried that I do love is the New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C Serum.

First off the product is not tested on animals and is made with natural ingredients. It is so hard to find beauty products these days with BOTH of these attributes so this was important to me. I also loved their money back guarantee if you were not pleased with the results.

I, however, was pleased with the results. After only a couple of weeks of using I could tell that my skin was 'happier'. What I mean by 'happier' was that it no longer looked dull and actually looked brighter when I had no makeup on.

This serum was not greasy at all. It was actually very watery for a serum so it absorbed much faster and was not sticky on the skin. You also did not have to wait as long to do the rest of your beauty routine since it did not take as long to absorb.

I still have some redness on my face that I do need to cover with at the very least a BB Cream but I am hoping over time that it was also fade as I continue to use this serum.

You can purchase this serum on Amazon for $19.95 with free prime shipping.




No comments:

Post a Comment