Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Review: MuvUSA Sport & Running Armband for iPhone 5, 5S, 5C and iPod Touch 5 (Black)


I recently got some new workout clothes and they look and feel great but the only downside to them is no pockets! Needless to say I was on the hunt for a way to run with my iPhone without having to hold it.

I have tried the MuvUSA Sport & Running Armband both when running and while at the gym and I love the freedom!




This armband fits my iPhone5 perfectly and is actually pretty comfortable. I have tried it over a sleeve and without a sleeve and it works just as well both ways! What I love most is it does not slip down which is the problem I have had with these types of items in the past. It is easy to use the phone through the plastic cover.

This armband is also sweat and water resistant as well as scratch resistant so you do not have to worry about damaging your phone or iPod. For me a case with a clip would still be the best option but this product is only $12 so it is well worth the cost.

This product comes in Black and Pink and you can purchase it on Amazon for $11.99 with free prime shipping.



1 comment: