Friday, January 16, 2015

January 2015 Popsugar Must Have Box Review & Unboxing

Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)










The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!








The items in the box:

1.) Jack + Lucy Pom Pom Hat: This is such a cute hat and matches the gloves that we received in a box last year! This is the first time I have seen a winter hat in a Popsugar box so I am loving it! Super comfy and warm! Value: $32

2.) First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: I have heard great things about this body cream! This was def what I needed in a winter box! Value: $28

3.) KeepCup Brew 12-Ounce Reusable Coffee Cup: You do not have to use this for coffee, I personally do not drink coffee. It keeps beverages warm so hot tea or hot chocolate could also be kept in this cup. It is so cute too. I am a pinkholic! $26

4.) Manduka eQua Hand Towel: This is most likely the only item in the box I will not use. I do not do yoga and do not necessarily need another towel. $16

5.) ToGoSpa EYES: I can not wait to use this! These are refreshing eye gel pads that reduce dark circles and puffiness. We have not received anything like this in a box since I have been subscribed! $12.50

6.) Skin Jewel Tattoos Empire: I have seen these types of jewel tattoos on celebrities so I am intrigued! $18

7.) General Mills Nature Valley Protein Granola: This is in the Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate flavor and wow is it good! I am just eating it by itself and am very much enjoying it. It is a big bag as well! $3.68

While the value of the box is a bit lower than last months I am so in love with this box. So much that I would say that it even makes my top 5 favorite boxes and I have been subscribed for two years. What I love about it is that it includes 7 items (right on par with the number of items that should be included--last month only had 6 items). Also the items were DIFFERENT. Not that I do not love scarfs, mascara, lip gloss, and jewelry which come in most Popsugar boxes but I love that this box includes exciting items that I will use and that we do not typically get in a box. For sure looking forward to next month!!

Total value of the box: $136.18

To sign up go here: http://bit.ly/YU08Fl

No comments:

Post a Comment