Monday, February 10, 2014

Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I recently tried out this Organic Vitamin C Serum and so far I am loving it. This serum is recommended by Dr. Oz and it's benefits include:

- Fades Sunspots, Dark Spots, and Discolorations
- Prevents Free Radicals
-Helps Collagen Tighten Skin
- Reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles after 2 months of using.

A serum like this will not show Instant Results but it will help prevent the signs of aging of skin in the long run so it is worth using!

You can purchase this product easily on Amazon for $35.99 and the shipping was super fast (and free!). The product was also wrapped well so that the product got here fast without breaking.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment