Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I am the type of person that will not use any type of cold product when I am sick because I hate the flavor. I am a fan of the Ludens cough drops (because they taste like candy) but I also recently tried out these Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops! 

My personal favorite flavor was the Wild Cherry Flavor, but they also come in Natural Honey, Licorice, and next year they will be coming out with Lemon Citrus. 


These drops are Gluten Free and are only 5 calories per drop. They come in bags or plastic tubs (which are very convenient to bring with you out and about.)

Pine Bros Softish throat drops are available at
CVS, Safeway, ShopRite, Drugstore.com, Kroger, Rite Aid, and Albertsons to name a few but check out the full list on their website

A real benefit to these being soft drops are that there are no holes in the throat drop that can cut your tongue when sucking. So far I have really enjoyed this product and I know you will too!

For exclusive offers and promotions be sure to check out Pine Bros on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment