Saturday, February 15, 2014

February 2014 Popsugar Must Have Box Review & Unboxing


Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)











The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!.








The items in the box:

1.) Gorjana Brooks Jewelry Roll:Not excited that this was the main item (highest value) in the box. I just have no need for a Jewelry roll. I thought it was a wallet at first and then a clutch and I was excited for either of those. I will probably use it for something but just not excited. Value: $45

2.) Nourish Organic Pure Hydrating Argan Face Serum: I love skin care products so I was happy to receive this! I am not using a face serum at the moment so I will get some use out of this! Value: $24

3.) K Hall Designs Penoy Travel Candle: I do not travel so I wish this were a bigger one, but I see why this size would be useful to some. It has a soap scent to it so it would make your whole room smell fresh! $11

4.) Modelco Lip Pops Duo Lip Gloss and Lipstick: I love that this is a lip gloss and lipstick duo. I have tried a product from this brand before and loved it so super excited for this! I hope it does not leak like the last item I tried from this brand though. $16

5.) Sugarwish Mini Red Cinnamon Hearts: Darn. I do not like Cinnamon Hearts. I wish we got more popcorn (Haha. Do not kill me. I know we got popcorn two months in a row, but I just love it). I will be giving this away. $8.75

6.) NCLA Rodeo Drive Royalty Nail Polish: Love the color, though I do have many like it. I may keep it or may give it away. Time will tell. $16

6.) Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash: I guess this did not fit the theme of Valentine's Day (Pink/Red items) but it was still a nice extra. I already love this Body Wash so more is welcome!



This box had 1 extra item compared to last months box. It also was higher in value. It seems as if they are making their way back to quality boxes after an early winter slump. Even though two of the items I did not care for (you can not always love all of the items) I am still excited for the items I will use. AND this box makes me super excited to get next months. Alas, I must wait :(.

Total value of the box: $124

To sign up go here: http://popsu.gr/THB

No comments:

Post a Comment