Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Ozeri Precision Digital White Bath Scale Review


No tapping required for this scale! Your weight pops up automatically once you step on it! I love it's sleek design. The scale is made of glass but is not too heavy. It matches my bathroom furniture quite well also. The LCD Widescreen is also very easy to read, meaning no squinting!






The pictures really do not do the scale justice, like I said it is made of glass so it has a very sheer look.

Right now, the Ozeri Precision Digital White Bath Scale, is currently out of stock on Amazon (it is just THAT popular!) but you can add it to your Wish List and you will be notified when it is back in stock.

As I have mentioned in past reviews I love the Ozeri brand. I recommend you check out their site and see what they have:  http://www.ozeri.com/.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment