Friday, October 25, 2013

Cottonelle Care Routine Review


I had the pleasure of trying out 
Cottonelle's Flushable cleansing cloths. I have tried out other wipes before and I think these are much stronger than others I have tried in the past!

They come in a fresh scent but it smells like a baby wipe. I wish they would come in more of a soft perfume scent. 

As far as cleaning, I have no complaints here. Obviously, using this product along with toilet paper makes you feel cleaner! :)

The design of the box is good looking and does not look junky in your bathroom! I put the wipes on top of my toilet next to a chest I have with beauty products in it.


Have you tried these out yourself yet? If not there have been coupons recently in the Sunday newspaper for when you purchase the wipes along with Cottonelle toilet paper! Go get you some!


No comments:

Post a Comment