Friday, August 9, 2013

Woolzies Dryer Balls Review



I was sent these Woolzies Dryer Balls to test out and review in replace of using dryer sheets. Woolzies are 100% Eco Friendly and are guaranteed to last up to 1,000 loads! Meaning, no running out and buying dryer sheets for over a year! 




On top of saving you money, Woolzies reduce static, eliminate wrinkles, and reduce drying time by 25%. I am always skeptical at first when hearing claims that sound too good to be true, but this product lived up to the hype! My clothes did dry faster and I did not have to iron many of my clothes after washing and drying!

Woolzies are made from New Zealand Wool and are safe for people with wool sensitivities and are chemical free! 

You may purchase a box of Woolzies here. They cost $34.95 for a box of six and shipping is free anywhere in the United States. Once again, these can be reused and can be easily stored. I will not have to replace this item until 2015 nor will I have to buy dryer sheets. 

If you are trying to cut cost on everyday essentials I would recommend buying these dryer balls. Even if you are looking to just save time they are great. Feel free to leave any questions below and I will be happy to answer them. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment