Saturday, August 17, 2013

Wine Wear Review: How to Wrap a Wine Bottle




All my Dad ever wants for any Holiday is a bottle of wine, but how do I package it up? Do I leave it in the paper bag from the liquor store or do I go out and buy one of those decorated wine bags? Then what do I do with the card that does not fit into the bag?!


Introducing Wine Wear, a company that specializes in gifting Wine. The Wine Wear Card is the perfect replacement for both a bag and a card, as it functions as both. Best of all the Wine Wear card retails for $3.49 which is not too bad. The Wine Wear Card is patented, therefore no other company can make such a product, and is currently only sold on their website but is starting to branch out into Walgreens and other stores. 





The Wine Wear Card comes in many different designs, but all sales of the Live Laugh Love Design go to a Cancer Charity, which is great! If you are not very creative with gift wrapping (like myself) than you will find Wine Wear very useful! Take a moment and check out all the designs: http://winewear.com/category/wine-bottle-wear What is your favorite design? I love the Celebrate Design! 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment