Friday, August 23, 2013

Skin Actives Collagen Serum Review



I recently tried out Skin Activies Collagen Serum, which happens to be one of their best selling products. At 26, I am not too worried about wrinkles but of course I would do anything now to delay getting them in the future. Personally, I did not love or hate the product. It is a product that I will finish using until the bottle is empty (I have used it for over two weeks now and still have over half a bottle left) but will not purchase it anytime in the near future.



If you currently use a Collagen Serum and want to mix it up, this is not a terrible one to try. It is important to try out different brands since they all work differently for everyone and a small bottle only costs $14.00. 

Pros: 
  • The Product is easy to rub in and does not leave face feeling greasy or makes you feel like you need to wash your face. Your face also does not feel dry after putting the product on.
  • The color of the serum is brown but it absorbs quickly and does not leave a residue.
  • After using this product for almost three weeks my skin is noticeably softer. However, this is the only result I have seen from it so far. The bottle does not exactly say how much to deposit on your face each day so I could possibly not be using the correct amount.
Cons:
  • I absolutely hated the scent. It smelt like a plant mix to me, and not fresh plants!
  • This is not so much a con but more of a suggestion that the label needs to be updated. Right now their current packaging looks like tester bottles and the labels look pretty cheap.

I was sent this product for free as a review but I always give my honest opinions whether or not they are good or bad. This is definitely a company I will try in the future just not for this product. I am interested in trying their Acne Control Cream and Sunscreen! I also think it's interesting that they make shaving cream, I would be interested in seeing how that works out! 

If you have tried out any of the products or have any questions about this product please let me know in the comments below! And be sure to check out Skin Actives and take a look at all of their products!

www.skinactives.com
www.facebook.com/SkinActives
twitter.com/SkinActives

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.






No comments:

Post a Comment