Saturday, August 1, 2015

TOM [Time of the Month] July Box Review

Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)









TomBox is a monthly subscription box which sends you 1 time of the month item, 3 beauty items, and 2 jewelry item each month for $16. They also send candy in the fall/winter but in the spring/summer this is substituted by an extra beauty item. You fill out a beauty/jewelry questionnaire so that those items are tailored to fit your profile and you choose the brand you want for the time of the month item. You can double the amount of beauty/jewelry items for an additional $6. 

Venus razors can be added to your box and you can also choose to NOT get a time of the month item in the boxes by signing up for the No Flow box if you just want beauty and jewelry items!

Once again another great selection of products and some awesome sample sizes! The only thing I wish the box hard was a card describing what is in your box. Most subscription boxes have that but this one did not. 


This is the double box.


I have taken pictures of each item and tried to give you the best information I can. 


The items in the box:


For the time of the month item I chose the Always Brand.
FULL SIZE- This package retails for about $3.50


FULL SIZE- Hikari Blush in the shade Bikini. Beautiful Color.
Retails for $15 on the Hikari Cosmetics Website.


FULL SIZE- Be a Bombshell Lip Gloss in Diamond (Clear) 
Retails for $14 on Be a Bombshells Website.


FULL SIZE- Blush or Foundation Brush.
Retail Value Unknown- No Brand information.


FULL SIZE- Cult Nail polish in the shade Hermosa Beach
Retails for $12 on Cult's Website. 


Travel Size- La Fresh Travel Lite Oil-Free Makeup Remover Wipes
8 Count Package. $1.99 on Birchbox.com, $2.49 on La Fresh Website.


Sample Size- Escada Marine Groove Perfume- Nice sweet scent!

Sample Size- Joanna Vargas Daily Serum


Two Jewelry pieces. Do not know the brand or cost. 
I love the earrings but do not have pierced ears so I will save them as a gift. The other item I will be donating as I do not like the style or material and it looks a little cheap to gift.


The box costs $22 and the value of the items is well over the cost since most of the items are full sized. I was happy with the beauty aspect of the box but I much preferred the Jewelry pieces in the last box. Either way it is a great value and such a fun gift to yourself each month!

Visit the TomBox website to sign up or learn more about the boxes!




TomBox sent me a complimentary box for review. All opinions are my own and I do not recommend any products or services that I would not use myself. No other compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment