Thursday, July 30, 2015

July 2015 Birchbox Review & Unboxing!

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)









Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 4/5. I like most of the items but can not rank it with some of my favorite boxes.




Inside the box is:

1.) Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray | I personally do not really use or need a texturizing spray but it can also be used as a dry shampoo so I will keep it. Full size, $22-$42

2.) Stila Look at me liquid lipstick | Everyone got one of these in the box. If you chose your sample choice for the month you got to choose the color you wanted. I chose a bright pink color called Bella and I am so happy with it. This is my favorite item in the box. It is so pigmented and looks beautiful on the lips! Full size, $20 for set of 3

3.) StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Eye Treatment | I am always excited to try out new skincare items but the sample is so small compared to the box. Full Size, $75

4.)  theBalm cosmetics Balm Desert Blush & Bronzer | I may or may not use this eventually. Not a huge fan of the sample packaging. It is so small so you have to use a small brush to get it out. Full Size, $21

5.)  Whish Three Whishes Body ButterThis smells amazing and is a decent size so I am happy with it.  Full Size, $24



Is this box worth $10: Yes. The Liquid Lipstick is almost the cost of the box and considering the Eye Treatment is so expensive the little sample pushes it over $10.
Is this box worth my $10Yes. Since I love the color Liquid Lipstick I got. All the rest of the items are just a bonus. 


Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment