Saturday, August 22, 2015

August 2015 Popsugar Must Have Box Review & Unboxing!

Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)





The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!




The items in the box:

1.) American Colors Mediterranean Plaid Scarf: We get a lot of scarves in these boxes but I liked that this one was different. I never have received a plaid one in my box since I have been subscribed so the variety is nice! Value: $79

2.) Royal Apothic Tea Balm Firming Eye Treatment: I liked how they had an eye cream in this box. I do not need one at the moment but it will come in handy later! Value: $36

3.) Pastel Best Day Ever Mug: I liked getting a mug in this box! I wish it were a cuter mug but I do like the saying on it anyway. I already washed this and put it into my cabinet! $12

4.) Happy Jackson Yay Lunch! Lunch Box: This is a REALLY cute lunchbox. I am saving this as a gift since I already have a Bento box from another Popsugar box so this just is not necessary for me to keep. $10

5.) Southern Culture Shortstacks Pancake & Waffle Mix: I really enjoy getting food items in the box. I love making pancakes so I can not wait to try this out! $7.99

6.) Meri Meri Toot Sweet Pink Stripe Napkins: I do not host any gatherings or really go to any gatherings that would use these. I go to my Dad's for most things but these would not be appropriate for that group of people. I guess I will just use these for myself. $5.95

7.) Folgers Iced Cafe Caramel Macchiatto Flavored Coffee Drink Concentrate: I do not drink coffee so I gave this away to a friend. $4.99 

8.) MyYogaWorks 3 Month Trial: I am including this as an actual item because it says you get 3 months free and do not need a credit card. I have never done Yoga and not entirely interested but I will check it out. $45 



To be honest this was a great box in terms of selection of items. It is just unfortunate that most of the items are just not up my alley but not every box can be a winner. I will still definitely get use of the Pancake Mix, Mug, and Eye Cream. I may keep the scarf, have not decided. And the Lunch Box will make for a cute gift at the very least. The value of the box is AWESOME. 


Total value of the box: $200.93 

To sign up go here: http://bit.ly/YU08Fl

No comments:

Post a Comment