Thursday, August 20, 2015

Review: Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-In Smoothing Creme Enhanced with Avocado and Olive Oil.


I received a bottle of the Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-In Smoothing Creme Enhanced with Avocado and Olive Oil in the Sunshine VoxBox from Influenster. 

In the summer my hair gets frizzy really fast and I was impressed with how well this Leave In Soothing Creme combated that. I just put a dab on my scalp and through my strands and it kept my hair smooth for hours. I like how this product can be used on both dry and wet hair as my schedule varies so I do not always have time to thoroughly dry my hair.


This product gets 5 stars in my book and I love how the smell seemed natural but was not too woodsy or too overpowering. 

Check out the Infusium23 website for more information! You can also check them out online on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter.


I received a sample to test from Influenster but all opinions are my own. If you would like to check out what Influenster is about or sign up to receive free products to test out yourself: influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment