Saturday, July 25, 2015

July 2015 Popsugar Must Have Box Review & Unboxing!

Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)




The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!



The items in the box:

1.) Henri Bendel Signature Stripe Canvas Dopp Kit: This is such a nice clutch! It is cute and has lots of room. You can use it for anything really or makes for a great gift! Value: $28

2.) Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50: I was SO excited to see this in the box. I have been wanting to try a makeup setting spray forever and I do feel it makes face makeup last much longer. Plus the extra SPF is great! I need to work on my spraying skills though because I always miss my cheek and either get my eye, nose, or ear lol. Value: $28

3.) Sorial Card Case: I could really benefit from one of these. It is a super skinny card pouch where you can fit your credit card, some cash, and ID when going out. I also love the red color. $28

4.) PopDental Portable Toothbrush: I do not travel really so this toothbrush was not too exciting for me. I will use it but I just did not need it in the box. $19.99

5.) Yes To Blueberries Cleansing Facial Wipes: I love this brand and was so excited to see this huge pack of wipes in the box! $5.99

6.) The Good Bean Fruit & No-Nut Bar, Chocolate Berry: This was one of the better tasting healthier bars! I still prefer Skinnygirl but I would buy this one as well. $1.99

7.) Hallmark Signature Greeting Cards: I have not opened these yet but someone told me that we get a wedding card, a blank card, and a travel card. I am not sure if I will use these or pass them on yet but they seem cute. $14.97 



This was another great box. I can not say I loved it as much as last months but it was pretty close! I was happy that there was seven actual items in the box instead of one being a gift card. 


Total value of the box: $126.94

To sign up go here: http://bit.ly/YU08Fl

1 comment:

  1. I love the post Have a wonderful week dear:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete