Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February 2015 Birchbox Review & Unboxing!

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)










Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 5/5. All of the products are good sizes and all of them I will actually use!






Inside the box is:

1.) derma e Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Scrub | A scrub always comes in handy and this is a good size sample for Birchbox. I am super excited to try it once I use up my other scrubs! Full size, $12.75

2.)  Proper Bar Soap Elderflower | This soap smells so good. I do not usually use bar soap but my boyfriend does so I gave it to him. It is not going to waste. Full size, $15.00

3.) theBalm cosmetics Read My Lips Lip Gloss | I love theBalm products and have never had a Lip gloss from them before! It is such a pretty color and super pigmented! Full Size, $15.00

4.)  Marcelle Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover for Sensitive Eyes | This was my sample choice and I am stoked with it! The sample is huge and will last a long time! Full Size, $15.00

5.)  BeeKind Conditioner | I normally hate foil packets but at least this is one that actually has quite a bit of product in it. I also love this brand so I am happy. Full Size, $15.00




Is this box worth $10: Yes. Even though none of the products have a high full size retail value the samples themselves are much bigger in size than what Birchbox normally hands out so it is worth more than $10.
Is this box worth my $10Yes. I will use every product in the box and am happy with the selection.


Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment