Tuesday, February 17, 2015

L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Comforting Cream Review

I recently starting using the L'occitane Shea Butter Comforting Cream that I received in the Refresh VoxBox from Influenster and I LOVE this cream! It was comforting to know that it is actually comforting, as its name suggests! So no it is not all talk!

The cream is so lightweight you can barely feel it on your face but your face still feels moisturized and non-greasy. This cream also really helped reduce the redness on my skin so it was less visible and did not prevent my makeup from staying put throughout the day. Now we all know smell is one of my favorite senses and the smell of this cream did not disappoint me! This cream smells very clean like baby powder! 



I received a sample to test from Influenster but all opinions are my own. If you would like to check out what Influenster is about or sign up to receive free products to test out yourself: influenster.com

You may also check out L'occitane's website for further reviews and products: http://usa.loccitane.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment