Wednesday, February 25, 2015

February 2015 Popsugar Must Have Box Review & Unboxing

Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)






The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!









The items in the box:

1.) Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush: I love that they included this pink shaded blush. Perfect for Valentines Day and all year round. Plus it is from Tarte, what is not to love?! Value: $26

2.) U.S Apothecary Rose Water Bubble Bath: I have no use for Bubble Bath so I actually sold this. I do not take baths only showers. Value: $30

3.) ACME Party Box Company Bamboo Heart Cutting Board & Cheese Knife: I already have two cutting boards and that is more than enough. I really have no need for a Cheese knife because I do not ever make anything where I need to cut cheese. I either use grated, sliced, or shredded. I also do not care for wooden kitchen products as they can carry a lot of germs. I sold this. $32

4.) BaubleBar Mini Arrow Pendant Necklace: I love this cute necklace. I wish I would have gotten gold instead of silver but it is still cute enough to wear! $32

5.) Figs & Rouge 100% Natural Balm: Practical product and cute packaging. I like it. $8

6.) Chuao Chocolatier Ravishing Rocky Road Bar: yummm! This was so good! I love when they have delicious food products in the box! $6

7.) Sally Beauty FingerPaints Nail Color: If you watched my unboxing video I hated on the color. But it is NOT just a plain pink color it has shimmer in it and it is gorgeous! $5.50

Last months box was so amazing that this one just didn't cut it. A lot of people loved this box but for me it was just an okay month. It was not bad but it was not great. Two of the big ticket items (the bubble bath and the cutting board) I did not care for. And even though I sold them between the two I probably only got between $10-$15 which does not cover the "loss" of the value of the items. The other items in the box made me happy though. Here's to next month...


Total value of the box: $139.50

To sign up go here: http://bit.ly/YU08Fl

No comments:

Post a Comment