Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Review: iPhone 5/5S/5C Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint Matte Screen Protectors


Screen protectors are very important to keep the screen of your phone (or any touch device) protected from direct, oil, and scratches. I usually buy the Zagg brand just because they seem to be one of the most popular on the market but I was recently sent one from Cost Brothers and I like them just as much, if not better, than the Zagg brand.

It fit my iPhone 5 perfectly and I loved how my finger prints and makeup did not show up on the protector making my phone look dirty. 

I also loved that the protector was protective but also still very thin so that it did not interfere with the touch screen!

You can purchase a 3 pack on Amazon for $5.49 with free prime shipping! This item is currently on sale but the original price of $23 is still cheaper than the Zagg ones you purchase from Best Buy or Staples.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment