Friday, December 26, 2014

December 2014 Popsugar Must Have Box Unboxing & Review

Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)









The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!








The items in the box:

1.) SPUN by Subtle Luxury Speckled Metallic Scarf: This is such a pretty scarf! It is not too heavy so it can really be used any time of the year which is a huge plus! Value: $62

2.) Sparklepop Sydney Necklace: Prettiest necklace ever in a Popsugar box? No. Ugliest? Still No. Even though I am not in love with this necklace I will still wear it. Value: $42

3.) Canvas Dauville Platinum Bowl: The only item in this months box that I will not use. I just really have no need for a bowl like this. If it were pretty then I would find something to put in it but I do not really like it as a decoration. $29

4.) Smashbox Be Legendary Long-Wear Lip Lacquer: Super pigmented and super chic color lip lacquer. Love it! $24

5.) Knot & Bow Parcel Tags: I can see why some people may not like having this as an item. However, at the time I opened the box I needed tags for gifts. They do not come with strings which was a bummer so I just stuck them onto the gifts with tape. $4

6.) Williams-Sonoma Cupcake Mix in Vanilla Bean.: I can not wait to try this! I have so much holiday goodness leftover that I want to hold off on making this until I finish all the other leftover treats. Can. Not. Wait!!! $14.95

The total value of the box is awesome compared to the price you pay! I will get much more use out of the items in this box than I did in last months. This box was also MUCH MUCH better than last Decembers box. The last couple boxes however have only had 6 items when most boxes come with 7 or even 8.

Total value of the box: $175.95

To sign up go here: http://bit.ly/YU08Fl

No comments:

Post a Comment