Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Review: MY Konjac Sponge



For those of you who have not heard of MY Konjac Sponge it is a face sponge that is made from Konjac fiber which is retrieved from the root of the Amorphophallus Konjac plant. The root of the plant is known for its minerals and vitamins and has been used for a very long time in Eastern Asia as part of their beauty routines.

MY Knojac sponge products are never tested on animals and carry both the Vegan Society and Leaping Bunny logos. The sponge is 100% natural and biodegradable. You can use the sponge with or without cleanser though my face obviously felt the cleanest when using it with a cleanser. You can save a lot of money on cleansers since you only need a fraction of what you would normally use since the sponge makes the facial cleansers lather better than if you were using your hands or a face cloth.

My skin has appeared much brighter and I am getting fewer pimples from using this sponge. The sponge deep cleanses better than when I was using my hands and gets into the nooks and cranny's (like around your nose) that I may otherwise miss. The sponge is reusable, just rinse and squeeze the moisture out after each use (do not ring it out as it may damage the sponge) and lay flat or hang to dry. It is recommended you replace the sponge every couple months.

Right now you can get the My Knojac Sponge on Amazon for $10 with free prime shipping! If you prefer shopping at a brick and mortar store you can also purchase the sponge at Whole Foods!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment